Saturday, January 21, 2006

And so it begins....

Greetings and welcome to my attempt to merge into the fast lane of the information super highway without becoming the proverbial bug on a windshield. This Blogging thing was introduced to me by a family member with a blog of her own and I smuggly assumed I could do no worse. While that remains to be seen, I welcome you as witnesses to the ugliness, oddities, humor and pain that is law enforcement. I intend to speak my mind about issues not only in law enforcement but about social issues, public opinons, perceptions, Hollywood's take on cops, and any other tidbits that may fall from my table. Just remember, while I may not always be right, I will protect your right to tell me I'm wrong, but lets face it in my line of work EVERYONE has an opinion on how it should be done.